Friday, November 29, 2013

GUEST letters

Colossus
Langley
Cinemas
I wanted to take time to thank
Cineplex for excellent service Friday
night. For the first time I redeemed
points from SCENE so my husband
and I could see a movie on our
anniversary. I have never had problems
on your online ticketing site so
I thought nothing of redeeming the
points on-line. We redeemed the
points but never received the ticket
e-mail. We sat on hold with SCENE
for over 30 minutes and never got
to talk to an actual person when my
husband’s phone died.
Thankfully, and I apologize because
I thought I had remembered his
name (David R.) the manager on
at Colossus Langley Friday night
printed us tickets even though I
had no proof we had redeemed the
points. They were taken because we
only had 570 points once we got to
the theatre. I have e-mailed SCENE
with my concerns and expressed
that we were quite embarrassed
with the whole situation. The manager
at Colossus explained that the
server might be backed up and he
understood our predicament. He
was very kind even though he had
no idea if I was telling the truth. I
worked in the retail industry while
in university and I know how people
try to talk their way out of things.
We appreciated his kindness, calmness
and understanding. I hope
that he is recognized for this as the
situation could have been much
different, especially since it was a
Friday night and quite busy.

Cineplex
Odeon
Queensway
Cinemas
I want to compliment the manager
or assistant manager at Cineplex
Queensway. I was a little unclear as
to his title due to my own distraction.
The gentleman was welldressed,
very polite, and incredibly
cordial. He addressed my concern
(it related to the projection of the
UntraAVX film), and has ensured I
will visit his theatre over others in
the area.
You are very lucky to have him on
the team. I’m not entirely sure how
this online form will work - however,
you should send him my thanks if it
is possible.

Galaxy Cinemas
Regina
My friend and I try to go to movies
at least once a week and have an
awesome time. When we purchased
our popcorn today, we were served
by Alisha B. She was so kind, sweet
and constantly smiling. She also
asked a question that I had never
been asked before.
“Do you want ice in your Fruitopia?”
I was so surprised and declined the
ice happily. Such a simple thing
really made me very happy. Please
make sure to give her my thanks
and to keep up the good work!
(Apologize if I spelled her name

Scotiabank
Theatre
Montréal
I had a wonderful experience attending
a movie this weekend at
one of your Cineplex locations. As
an avid (almost weekly) movie-goer
I’m used to the “ticket tearer” (door
attendant) just tearing my tickets,
and half of the time they don’t tell
you the movie location (i.e. floor),
irrespective of it being busy or not.
However, this attendant informed
me of the movie location, concession
location and also let me know
that the concession stand on the
upper floor, where my movie was
playing, was not open. The latter
being very convenient as many
times you go up two floors to have
to come back down again to purchase
your food and/or beverages.
It was a small thing but it was
the first time I felt like the door
attendant was efficient, pleasant,
and genuinely concerned about the
customer’s movie experience.
Although I didn’t get the name
of the employee I just wanted to
extend a “thank you” for his great
customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment